but decided to take it down…because, I think I am finally realizing that maybe this isn’t what I thought it was…the potential seems to have fallen off and if I’m still feeling this wishy-washy ambivalence/wonder/questioning, then that’s probably more than a sign that it may not work out.

I’m actually feeling pretty good right now, about it, but won’t make a firm decision until after my trip…and I’m not going to think about it much while I’m away. I’m going to enjoy my time with BDF, soak in the sun, and enjoy some “me” time.

Advertisements